Vision & Mission
The vision of the Spine Foundation is to end spine-related disability. The mission of the Spine Foundation is to sponsor research, education, and advocacy to end spine-related disability
The vision and mission of the Spine Foundation can only be achieved by forming a coalition of partners and supporters willing to work together in a collaborative and cooperative manner. This alliance must include providers, patients and their families, employers, third-party payors, pharmaceutical and medical implant companies, makers of ergonomic and support products, disability insurers, policy makers, and the general public. A team approach that encompasses medical, occupational, social, and psychological strategies is required.
- Patients with spine-related disability will avoid financial devastation and you can enjoy lower taxes and reduced insurance premiums if spine-related disability is eliminated.
- Providers will be empowered to focus on function as their care management emphasis, using the most cost-effective diagnostic and treatment strategies to prevent disability while controlling symptoms and improving outcomes.
- Employers will avoid costly insurance premiums and have more productive workers.
- Third-party payors and disability insurance companies will save money and pass those savings down to you as required by the mandated medical loss ratio formula.
- Tax Payers will be able to protect their wealth and society will enjoy greater prosperity and economic growth.